Scientist in charge: Prof. Dr Alireza Dolatshahi‐Pirouz
DTU is an international elite technical university where education, scientific consulting, and innovation rest on a solid foundation of world-class research. The University is at the academic and multidisciplinary forefront of the technical and the natural sciences—with new initiatives in a number of demanding engineering disciplines, including sustainable energy technology and life science. #TeamBioEngine, at DTU Nanotech is included in this project. Currently, the group is a part of the newly launch department, Health Technology, and their research lies at the crossroads of biology, engineering, physics, chemistry and materials. #TeamBioEngine aim to create advanced material innovations based on bioinspired discoveries, and they believe such bioinspired materials and complex nanostructures will drive the engine of the next big revolution in material science. They are trying to explore interesting green solutions in the fields of nanomedicine, electronics and tissue engineering.
- Dr Danica Piper from the University of Novi Sad (UNS), Serbia, has her secondment to Denmark Technical University (DTU), Denmark, in the period from 30.10.2022 to […]
- Two researchers, Hamidreza Gharibi and Morteza Alehosseini, from the Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, performed their secondments (in the period from 24.07.2022 to 14.08.2022) at the […]
- The GREENELIT consortium organizes a summer school in the period from 25.07.2022 to 28.07.2022, in Novi Sad, Serbia. This summer school represents combination of lectures delivered […]
- One of the planned activities in the framework of the GREENELIT project is organization of virtual trainings by EU-leading institutions, members of the consortium IIT and […]
- In order to strengthen management and administration skills of UNS staff, a Group training for project proposal writing was delivered by IIT team members (Francesco Piacentini […]