Scientist in charge: Prof. Dr Alireza Dolatshahi‐Pirouz
DTU is an international elite technical university where education, scientific consulting, and innovation rest on a solid foundation of world-class research. The University is at the academic and multidisciplinary forefront of the technical and the natural sciences—with new initiatives in a number of demanding engineering disciplines, including sustainable energy technology and life science. #TeamBioEngine, at DTU Nanotech is included in this project. Currently, the group is a part of the newly launch department, Health Technology, and their research lies at the crossroads of biology, engineering, physics, chemistry and materials. #TeamBioEngine aim to create advanced material innovations based on bioinspired discoveries, and they believe such bioinspired materials and complex nanostructures will drive the engine of the next big revolution in material science. They are trying to explore interesting green solutions in the fields of nanomedicine, electronics and tissue engineering.
- Group training entitled „Proposals preparation and project management/administration“ has been held on 15.10.2021, using Zoom platform. The Agenda for this Group training can be seen here. […]
- Workshop no. 1, planned in the framework of the GREENELIT project, has been held on 30.09.2021, using Zoom platform. The Agenda for this Workshop can be […]
- Daily newspaper – Blic (with coverage more than 200000 samples) published a popular article about the GREENELIT project (on 28.07.2021). The article from printed version (hard […]
- Prof. Goran Stojanovic, coordinator of the GREENELIT project, presented GREENELIT project, on the Info day Twinning Western Balkans Special Call, organized by Ministry of education, science, […]
- Prof. Goran Stojanovic, presented the GREENELIT project, on online event entitled: „Twinning projects: Experiences and obstacles“, held on 25.03.2021.“