Scientist in charge: Prof. Dr Alireza Dolatshahi‐Pirouz
DTU is an international elite technical university where education, scientific consulting, and innovation rest on a solid foundation of world-class research. The University is at the academic and multidisciplinary forefront of the technical and the natural sciences—with new initiatives in a number of demanding engineering disciplines, including sustainable energy technology and life science. #TeamBioEngine, at DTU Nanotech is included in this project. Currently, the group is a part of the newly launch department, Health Technology, and their research lies at the crossroads of biology, engineering, physics, chemistry and materials. #TeamBioEngine aim to create advanced material innovations based on bioinspired discoveries, and they believe such bioinspired materials and complex nanostructures will drive the engine of the next big revolution in material science. They are trying to explore interesting green solutions in the fields of nanomedicine, electronics and tissue engineering.
- Daily newspaper – Blic (with coverage more than 200000 samples) published a popular article about the GREENELIT project (on 28.07.2021). The article from printed version (hard […]
- Prof. Goran Stojanovic, coordinator of the GREENELIT project, presented GREENELIT project, on the Info day Twinning Western Balkans Special Call, organized by Ministry of education, science, […]
- Prof. Goran Stojanovic, presented the GREENELIT project, on online event entitled: „Twinning projects: Experiences and obstacles“, held on 25.03.2021.“
- Tentative month for organization of the Kick-off meeting of the GREENELIT project is January 2021
- Twinning Coordinators’ Day” will be held on Thursday, November 26th from 9.30am to 13.00pm in online form.