Scientist in charge: Prof. Dr Alireza Dolatshahi‐Pirouz
DTU is an international elite technical university where education, scientific consulting, and innovation rest on a solid foundation of world-class research. The University is at the academic and multidisciplinary forefront of the technical and the natural sciences—with new initiatives in a number of demanding engineering disciplines, including sustainable energy technology and life science. #TeamBioEngine, at DTU Nanotech is included in this project. Currently, the group is a part of the newly launch department, Health Technology, and their research lies at the crossroads of biology, engineering, physics, chemistry and materials. #TeamBioEngine aim to create advanced material innovations based on bioinspired discoveries, and they believe such bioinspired materials and complex nanostructures will drive the engine of the next big revolution in material science. They are trying to explore interesting green solutions in the fields of nanomedicine, electronics and tissue engineering.
- IIT experts delivered the first Virtual training to UNS staff in the field of Edible electronics on 17/12/2021. Agenda from this training can be seen here […]
- Dr Milan Radovanovic from UNS has secondment at IIT, from 28.10.2021 to 28.12.2021 Dr Jelena Vukmirovic from UNS has secondment at DTU, from 15.11.2021 to 28.12.2021 […]
- GREENELIT project was presented (28.10.2021) through presentation entitled “The Importance of the Horizon Europe „Widening“ Programme for the Danube Region Countries – The case of the Republic […]
- UNS GREENELIT team organized a meeting with a representative of the Institute of Food Technology, Novi Sad, Serbia, as an important stakeholder in the field of […]
- Group training entitled „Proposals preparation and project management/administration“ has been held on 15.10.2021, using Zoom platform. The Agenda for this Group training can be seen here. […]